Quisque lectus sem
Porttitor consectetuer, vehicula a, facilisis a, purus. Vivamus lacinia tincidunt ante. Nulla porttitor pellentesque
Why Sponsor the International Internet Marketing Association?
The International Internet Marketing Association (IIMA) is a non-profit professional association that strives to be the leading source of information and education for all forms of Internet strategy, marketing, and communication. Our mission, as a community of Internet marketing professionals, is to bring together leaders and learners, who are passionately committed to innovation and excellence in digital marketing. IIMA supports its sponsors by providing networking and educational events targeting consultants, businesses, social capitalists, agencies, thought leaders and former business students all those using internet marketing as a vehicle to communicate. Sponsors are introduced to IIMA members and subscribers through programs that elevate awareness and highlight the utility of the sponsor’s products or services.
How do we do this?
IIMA has three different ways of communication.
Regularly scheduled evening education and networking events • Intensive one day workshops addressing highly specific digital marketing issues • Conferences that span the globe • A yearly business strategy-focused digital marketing intensive for senior decision makers
Our new website is designed to tighten our relationship with membership and the wider community of marketers. Sponsors and member have the opportunity to interact, post ideas and events, meet, interact, and benefit from hosted information aggregation, tools deployment and news.
Regularly scheduled small meetups so that individuals and entities can meet, chat, and discover commonalities to further the direction of their aims and ambitions.
As a sponsor, what can you expect as an ROI?
As an IIMA sponsor, you’ll have a highly targeted opportunity to build brand awareness, attract qualified prospects and recruit the top talent in our industry. Our members and clients will associate your brand with a name they can trust as IIMA is the leading source of information and education for all forms of Internet marketing and communications. Sponsor the International Internet Marketing Association today and be in front of leaders and learners in internet marketing and technology.
Connections to match with your goals
The International Internet Marketing Association attracts a highly targeted group of business professionals practicing internet marketing and related disciplines. Following is a list of the types of professionals you will be connecting with when you collaborate with our association:
- Marketers currently using online marketing to enhance their brand and build their business
- Direct Marketers interested in measurable integrated marketing and communications
- Marketing Managers looking to learn more about Internet marketing
- Web Site Managers
- Web Site Developers and Development Companies involved in building an online presence for third parties
- Agency managers seeking greater awareness of digital marketing’s’ practices and capabilities
- Students from the marketing, online marketing, and communications disciplines from local colleges and universities.
Benefits that our sponsors enjoy
- Reach over 4000 Internet Marketing Professional/month via our website at www.iimaonline.org and targeted weekly emails
- Connect face-to-face with 35-60 qualified business professionals in attendance/event
- Attract qualified leads to your business, and search engine optimization benefits collaborating through our social media platforms.
- Attract potential employees, recruit through our network.
- Generate brand recognition and 3rd party credibility by aligning yourself with a global industry leading association.
Types of sponsors
If you don’t see a listing here that matches, give us a call let us know more about your business.
- Internet Marketing
- Saas applications
- Search engines
- Digital agency / creative agencies (Engine Digital)
- Web hosting / infrastructure companies
- Services based
- Mobile marketing services
- Event marketing services
- Affiliate marketing services
- Print marketing services
- Graphic design
- Web / Application programming
- Venue partners
- Product placement partners
Types of sponsorships
- Global sponsor – events, conferences to entire membership database
- Regional sponsor – events, conferences to subset of regional business territory
- Local sponsor - local chapters, city by city basis
- Event sponsor – host member only events sponsored by your company
- Speaker sponsor – we have a database of speakers you can have represent your company at global conferences
- Donations - as a non-profit organization we take donations
- In kind sponsor – if you have a product / service you can donate to our cause
The process of becoming a sponsor
- Submission of interest regarding your organization, size, location, product, services and level of engagement expected for our members.
- Propose a member benefit that would create interest in your organization
- Schedule a meeting with organization stake holders to discuss current marketing initiatives and have a brainstorming session to understand the measureable achieveable outcomes working together.
- Submit media kit to the International Internet Marketing Association
- Update corporate site with materials supplied from the International Internet Marketing Association
- Official press release distributed regarding support for the International Internet Marketing Association
- Attend our events
Contact information to schedule a meeting
Mehrtash Fazaeli, Director of Sponsorship
We have a range of sponsorship packages available for consideration which are standard and customizeable for each organization.
There are more online tools than ever to help organizations reach their objectivesby engaging a community. But how do you use these tools to organize acommunity
Fusion Conference is fast approaching, and we have some surprises for you! We're packing more value in to this great event and reducing the prices. On top of it
We're pleased to announce the addition of several exceptionally talented speakers to our Fusion 2011 event. IIMA has made it their goal to bring you the best in
Vancouver-based social media dashboard HootSuite has grown to almost 2 million users on a bootstrap budget. Along the way, the company played small roles in wo
Fusion 2011 Meet the Speakers: Chris Breikss, Owner, 6S Marketing Chris Breikss is a co-founder and President of 6S Marketing, a Vancouver based Internet market