Become an IIMA MemberLearn more
Join the discussion
- IMC 2011 Speaker Profile: Chad Leaman on Re-Defining Community in a Digital WorldUpdated 10/09/11
- Registration Rally / Reduced PricingUpdated 02/05/11
- New Additions to the Fusion 2011Updated 29/04/11
- Meet the Speakers: Ryan HolmesUpdated 25/04/11
- Fusion 2011: Meet the SpeakersUpdated 19/04/11
TrendsSpotting’s 2010 Social Media Influencers – Trend Predictions in 140 Characters
TrendsSpotting.com is a Trends Research company who put together a great set of slides regarding trend predictions for 2010. Using unique Research 2.0 methodologies they identify key industry trends, and compile and analyze them to develop marketing insights.
Regarding the presentation my personal favorite slide, was #25 of the deck. Post a comment below let us know what your favorite slide of the deck was and why.
TrendsSpotting.com Market Research is headed by Dr. Taly Weiss a Social Psychologist and marketing research analyst. Taly is a leading authority on trends research. She comes from an ad agency background taking the role of head of strategy and research. She was among the first researchers to use web metrics technology for practical research. She advises corporations on emerging technology, business trends, and on NPD. Her academic works deal with Decision Making under Uncertainty. Taly is considered a digital influencer and a Social Media strategist.